cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund request (No reply received yet from CS)

Dear Sir/Madame,

A couple of days ago I requested the refund of a charge of 99€ that was charged in my credit card due to an automatic renewal that I was not aware of.

Following the instructions I found in your FAQs section, I have already disabled the autorenewal and cancelled my subscription and then requested a refund (as this is withing the 30-day period from the renewal).

However, instead of any confirmation, I am only receiving some emails saying that if I don't reply to you within 48 hrs you will close the issue. However, I don't know where or what should I reply to. I have not received any other emails.

My Service Request No. is 1-82386591

Please confirm whether the refund has been processed and when we can expect to see the money back in our account.

Kind regards

3 Replies
Rajiv_s1
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund request (No reply received yet from CS)

Hello @Pantermano ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, based on the service request we see that the refund is not completed, so we kindly suggest you to contact our chat support using the below link.

If in case you have any concerns please feel free to reply back to this post.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Rajiv S

Dear Rajiv S,

Thank you for your reply. However, when I click on the link below, I am taken back to the Mcafee customer support home page which means I have to start all over again.

I kindly request you to send me a private message or even email me on how to proceed to complete the request for refund.

Thank you in advance.

Rajiv_s1
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hello @Pantermano ,

Based on the nature of the issue we have sent you a private message, kindly have a check and respond so that we can work ahead on your concern.

Regards,
Rajiv s

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community