Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomas44
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Refund in Ireland

MY subscription auto renewed a couple of days ago even though I'm pretty sure it's not out until august and since I no longer need the product  as I'm upgrading my hardware soon I went to request a refund as I am entitled to do within 60 days of purchase. The refund request system just re routed me to 2 different phone numbers each time i tried to use it, as did the very unhelpful live chat bot, neither of these phone numbers allows a call to be connected from Ireland so I feel like I'm stranded without the ability to get a refund and down 100€ due to very poor customer service. has anyone experienced the same problem? Or have a solution for me? thanks. 

5 Replies
Rajiv__s
Level 10
Message 2 of 6

Re: Refund in Ireland

Hi @Tomas44 

We are sorry for the inconvenience as there is no possible to process refund through community.  Please access the below link to contact our chat support to process your refund request. Ensure you have your order ID or the registered email address with McAfee.

Chat Support 

Ireland Support line: +353 160 155 80

Thanks, 
Rajiv S

Tomas44
Level 8
Message 3 of 6

I've tried that number and gotten nowhere, I've seen that mods reply to these forums I'll wait and hope that one sees this, thank you though

Rajiv__s
Level 10
Message 4 of 6

Hello @Tomas44 ,

We have sent you a personal message based on the nature of the issue, kindly check and respond to take this forward.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Tomas44
Level 8
Message 5 of 6

the mods are indentified on here as mods, nice try 

Rajiv_s1
Message 6 of 6

Hello @Tomas44 ,

We have sent you a personal message based on the nature of the issue, kindly check and respond to take this forward.

Regards,
Rajiv S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community