Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramu1607
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund after auto renewal

Hello,

The system has just processed auto renewal, but I dont want to renew the subscription. Would you please stop the renewal.

Thanks,
Raman.

3 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund after auto renewal

Hi @Ramu1607 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer our below article to help you how to stop auto-renewal.

How to change or cancel Auto-Renewal

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance or call our helpline number 24/7 (866-622-3911)US.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

Ramu1607
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. 

I could not locate a chat option on the support page. 

About turning off the auto renewal, I already turned it off, but it had already triggered the process and my credit card started processing the payment, and now it is in the processing mode. Would you be able to abort the renewal process?

I am no longer living in the USA, I cannot call the US number.

Thanks,

Raman.

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ramu1607 

Greetings from McAfee.

We would like to let you know that  if your credit card shows under process, you can contact bank to cancel the transaction or contact McAfee if the transaction is completed to initiate refund from McAfee end.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community