cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meganalthouse
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund Issues

My subscription was automatically renewed on 5/25. I don’t need it anymore. I called on 5/25 for a refund. They said that there was an error, they have to escalate it, and I will receive a call within 48 hours. I never received a call. I called on 5/27 again. Received the same answer. Waited until 5/1, called again and was told that once again I needed to wait for a call back within 72 hours. I just called again and was told that I need to wait for a call. They said that I would receive and email with additional info which I never did. It’s not in my spam folders either. And they confirmed that they have my correct email. I don’t know what to do at this point I’m so frustrated and I feel like nothing is ever going to get done

3 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund Issues

Hi @Meganalthouse 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Meganalthouse 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Meganalthouse
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have called and called and called and they will not help me. They keep “escalating” my case and I don’t get a call back. I’ve been doing this for almost a month. Please get someone to actually help me

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community