cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveL
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Question before I buy

Currently I am using Bitdefender on 2 PCs and 3 Androids. Their product is ok.

Lately, they have become a marketing machine, flooding me with ads and pop-up windows. Especially for their VPN which seems to generate major income for them. I have asked them to please stop spamming me and switched off everything I can switch off for unwanted advertising, but they don't care.

So I want to change.

My question before I buy the service, does McAfee also send ads to paying customers?

Does McAfee allow a customer to switch off ALL advertising?

What are your experiences with this?

Thank you for your help.

SteveL

1 Reply
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Question before I buy

Hi @SteveL 

We kindly request you to contact our customer support team to know more about subscription details and pricing. for information about McAfee application please visit our website. www.home.mcafee.com .

Please use the below link to contact our support team for further queries.

https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=contact-support&contact-support=cs-requestarefund 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community