cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_54915
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

xbox

I´m trying to conect my xbox with my pc.

I have a wireless home network and have conected the xbox with my router and been succesful enough to have registerd the xbox on the internet at microsoft. I can se the xbox in my computer in the mediaplayer but I cant see the pc in the xbox and when I test the conection to the pc "it says" that there is no pc found. The support at xbox say that it is the McAfee antivirus program that blocks the xbox and it is up to McAfee to show me how to proceed.

Regards

Claes

Tags (2)
1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: xbox

You are posting in the wrong place.  Please post under whatever version of McAfee Security you are using, e.g. SecurityCenter 9 - 2009

Sorry, I can't move posts from this section.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 11/20/09 4:41 AM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community