cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mooseye
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

subscription renewal?

My wife paid for the renewal and also added a user but now all computers show no protection due to expired subscription. How do I renew the software?
3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

RE: subscription renewal?

What happens if you right-click the taskbar icon and select Verify Subscription?
mooseye
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your reply, but I figured it out. Had to log onto account on each computer and download the new software to update.
I can not figure out how to use the easy network though. None of the computers show a request to join network when I click become a member of this network on any of the 4 computers. All have been updated and the easynetwork software is installed and running.
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

1. Download and save the Network Cleanup Tool (mcnetcln.exe) to the desktop of each computer using the following link:

http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/mcnetcln.exe

2. Disconnect the computers from each other by powering off (or unplugging the power cord from) your network router or switch.
3. Run the Network Cleanup Tool on each computer on your network that was previously managed by McAfee.

Note: This tool cleans up incorrect, cached network information on each computer.

4. Power on (or plug in) your network router.
5. Restart the computer that you want to designate as the administrator of your network.

6. On the administrator computer, open the McAfee SecurityCenter and then click Manage Network.

Note: This computer automatically becomes the administrator on the managed network.

7. If prompted, choose to Trust the Network.
8. Restart the other computers on your network, and if prompted, select Trust the Network.
9. On the administrator computer, invite the other computers to join the managed network.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community