cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NVIDIA_GeForce
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Subscription Expired But I Have Comcast....

I have Comcast so McAfee comes free for me but I got a message that my subscription expired and my computer is not protected...how do I fix this issue?

4 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: Subscription Expired But I Have Comcast....

Hi,

Please comfirm and try the following ,
Does the computer have any other security softwares installed ?
Did you make any recent changes to the computer ?

Check whether the computer's date & time are correct ?
Run Mcafee Virtual Technician from the following link http://mvt.mcafee.com  and post me with the session id. 

Thanks,
Dinesh K
Mcafee Online Community Moderator

x-brookz
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Please contact customer service and they will resolve it for you.

There was a very small number of comcast users that didn't get the auto renewal in the last few days.

NVIDIA_GeForce
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I did not have any other Anti-Virus software installed and I tried to go to the Comcast page to download the .exe setup for McAfee but when I tried to install it the window refused to load. I contacted McAfee's customer service and the person that answered told me to call Technical support but I read on the website that McAfee Technical support is a number that charges you. Right now I just uninstalled McAfee and am using AVG for the time being. I will try to go through Comcast again shortly to see if the window will work.

And I did get the McAfee Virtual Technician thing before I uninstalled it but I couldn't figure out how to make it work.

JaeGee2
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

you'll have to reinstall miscrosoft jscript if the install box doesnt pop up after you click "setup" try that....  you can go to microsoft.com and search jscript install...

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community