Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham063
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

SecurityCentre and LiveSafe

Jump to solution

Hi, I purchased LiveSafe and it's installed and running well. However, I see that I have another subscription for SecurityCentre, which was also purchased, maybe in error. Do I need both?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: SecurityCentre and LiveSafe

Jump to solution

Hello 

If you have LiveSafe there is no need to pay for Security Center. Please reach out to Support for getting a Refund for Security Center (only if eligible)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello 

If you have LiveSafe there is no need to pay for Security Center. Please reach out to Support for getting a Refund for Security Center (only if eligible)

Graham063
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution
Hi Selvan. I have done so and I will be refunded. Thank you for responding. It is appreciated.
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

@Graham063 wrote:
Hi Selvan. I have done so and I will be refunded. Thank you for responding. It is appreciated.

Glad that it is sorted.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community