Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
graemed1378
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Security Centre 9.2

Hello,

My computer seems to freeze quite a lot and when I check my processes it is McProxy and Mcshield which both seem to be causing the problem.

Furthermore, I constantly get a pop up from the task bar from McAfee asking me to upgrade my security centre for free and I have done this many times - downloading and installing - yet it still asks me again in a short space of time.

What sort of information would you require further to help me with these problems?

Cheers

GD
1 Reply
BalaSGS
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

RE: Security Centre 9.2

Hi,
Please clarify the below:
1. What is the operating system that you use?
2. Please specify your computer’s configuration as well (Minimum 256 MB RAM required)
3. Make sure you don’t have any other security programs installed in the computer, if so uninstall them (E.g: Norton, Trend Micro, Spy Blaster etc…)
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community