cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vaelen
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: How to change default language in McAfee LiveSafe

Country does not equal language.  McAfee's internationalization code is written incorrectly.  They should be using either the user's preferred language setting or the OS default language setting rather than relying on the country setting.  This is, unfortunately, reason enough for me to not purchase their product when my free trial expires. (In fact, I uninstalled it within only a few minutes of trying to get it to run in my language.)

3 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Hello @vaelen

Please let me know in which language is McAfee currently showing up and which language is your Operating Systemm. McAfee's language is based on the language of the Operating System and looks like there may be some mismatch in your case.

Regards
Farhan

StormFiber
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

i am suffering with the same issue and still could not find any solution yet

RagothKarnan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hello @StormFiber 

McAfee's language is based on the language of the Operating System. If this is not the case, please let us know the language that you see on the Operating system and McAfee antivirus.

Regards,
Ragoth Karnan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community