Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stormchaser
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Problems with Total Protect 2010

Hi there,

i always get the info that the service is deactivated and that i shoud reactivate it.

I already reinstalled the software but still the same problem.

When i look at the info i´m told that the software was deactivated on 08.05.2010 so ... but on the account site the computer is still marked as "activ" ?!

The licence show 3 licences used but only two pc marked as aktiv ?!  so when i try to reactive the software i get the info that all my licences are in use and

that i shoud by another one .....

first of all i didn´t deactive anything and second thing is .. how can 3 licences be used even when only two PCs are marked as active including the one that shows that

problem with being deactivated  ... ?

Thx in advance

2 Replies
sgrimmel
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with Total Protect 2010

It looks like you have the Consumer rather than the Business version of the product. Please confirm and I will try have this post moved to the appropriate location.

Regards

ajacobs
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with Total Protect 2010

Moved to SecurityCetner 2010 for better attention. Thanks Sjoerd!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community