cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankita
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Problem with mcafee working

honestly i dont a thing about computers and anti virus. .but  i just got a new dell lappy inspiron 15 R with this mcAfee installed and i also have its original cd. .i gues it has got 15 moths warranty but it  has stopped working . ,wen i try to open it only a blank screen comes. .what should i do man ? Help plzzz

2 Replies
JaiPrakash
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with mcafee working

Hello Ankita,

Please check the following and get back to us with the details ;

Open Internet explorer – Click on Help (at the top bar) – then Click on About Internet explorer

Let us know ;

Version :

Cipher strength :

What is the operating system installed ?

To find Click on Start – Right Click on Computer – then click on Properties

Regards,

ankita
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with mcafee working

Hey Jai

i tried doing that internet explorer thing . .nothing is coming in front of version and cipher strength . .a dailog box opens with written all dis . .! but nothing in front of it . .!!

operating system installed . .ummmm

windows 7 home basic

processor- inter(r) core (tm) i3 2350m cpu @ 2.30ghz

ram 3.00gb

64 bit operating system

thats all i know . .! i dont know what is the problem . .i guessi should contact m dealer ? pretty dumb i am feeling right now

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community