cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fairdeedai
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

McAfee Livesafe 12 months free not activated for my New Dell Laptop

Good day,I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 3162 laptop with a free 12 month livesafe subscription but its not getting activated. At first, it was saying activation cannot continue when I tried activating it. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling downloaded software at mcafee website but all its getting registered is the trial. Hope someone can help me with this matter. Thanks

7 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8

Re: McAfee Livesafe 12 months free not activated for my New Dell Laptop

Hello fairdeedai

Please help me with your Dell order number and the email address in which you want the McAfee subscription to be registered. I will be sending you a private message in which you can provide me with those information.

Regards
Farhan

parth21
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

hey i have also recently purchased a dell g7 laptop and will like to activate my 12 month subscription.
RagothKarnan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Hello @parth21

We need few information to register your McAfee from dell. I will send a private message to you, please reply to that.

Regards
Ragoth Karnan

JadenKisses
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

I have the same problem with mine. I just received my Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 and it seems like my McAfee Livesafe 12 months is not installed on it.

masterguy88
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

I have the same problem. Just got my new Dell XPS 15 and went to find the McAfee software. I looked everywhere, I can't find anything. Can someone please help

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 8

best to call support

Call McAfee support

Martijn0
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

I have the same problem with my new Dell XPS15. McAfee LiveSafe was not installed and not under Dell Digital Delivery either. I created and logged in to a McAfee account, but could not download it from there. A technician from Dell (that I contacted for unrelated reasons) told me that I could download it from the Dell support page, but no luck either.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community