MVP
Message 71 of 73

RE: Internet security 2009 and product setup problem

Keeping everything crossed here, just in case:D
Pete_123
Former Member
Message 72 of 73

Thought I'd update everyone on this case. I have now successfully loaded 3 of the 4 machines, the last one loaded exactly as it should without incident.

I have also had an email from Riji on the customer help desk, advising my wife there is "no need to worry" as mcafee had fixed the problem.

There was no explanation as to what went wrong, no apology, and no name of the customer services director to whom I could further my complaint.

I hate to say this, but it would appear that their communication skills are far from complete in this respect, and they are not furthering the reputation of their company by ignoring my simple request for information.

Can anyone on this forum provide me with the name of a UK based manager to whom I can complain personally?
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 73 of 73

I have no idea about names but here's the corporate page for the UK: http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/uk.html
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community