cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Korgman
Contributor III
Message 11 of 19

Re: Intermittent Issues with New Blue Interface

Selvan- I can't be certain at this point but I seem to recall the icons at the bottom were grey and a mouse over wouldn't change to the pointing finger. I've only had this happen once maybe a week or two ago. Knock knock.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 19

Thanks ​ for clarifying. Now I have a better understanding of the problem; Will get back to you guys if further information is required.

Korgman
Contributor III
Message 13 of 19

Well I figured I'd jinx myself by saying it hasn't happened since the first time. I've attached a screen shot and everything looks normal and a mouse over gives me the finger, but a click does nothing. All the upper tabs and icons respond. This is different from the 1st time in that only see report would respond.

sc.JPG

Peacekeeper
Message 14 of 19

What product have you not Livesafe I gather from the Picture ? Issue could be tied to the product you have.

what do you have

Korgman
Contributor III
Message 15 of 19

PK- Just plain ole Security Center I got through Dell many years ago.

wixey
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Hi Peacekeeper,

I have the same as - Security Center through Dell.

Peacekeeper
Message 17 of 19

There matey that might be the issue's common denominator dell supplied Product.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 18 of 19

Peace Keeper wrote:

selvan  There matey that might be the issue's common denominator dell supplied Product.

I've made a note of that; apparently it happened to my suite obtained directly from McAfee.

Peacekeeper
Message 19 of 19

Good you can repro it in the lab. Good luck in fixing it though I still have not seen it.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community