cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waltercz1
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

I cant download from my account PLZ HELP

I NEEDED TO UNINSTALL MY SECURITY CENTRE DUE TO ISSUES WITH THE PC I HAVE DONE THIS ALL PREVIOUSLY AND NO PROBLEMS NOW ANY TIME I GO THROUGH CLICK DOWNLOAD FINE ACCEPT TERM OK
THEN THIS PAGE
McAfee Product Download
Thank you for choosing this McAfee product. If you need help downloading, just follow the instructions below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the Download button at the top of this web page.

Accept any security warnings that appear.
Note: On Windows 2000, the installation window might be hidden. To view it, click its tab on your taskbar.

If you're prompted to give the program permission to run, click Continue.

THEN WE CLICK DOWNLOAD AND THIS

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH ANY OTHER WEB PAGE ONLY McAFEE

CANT EVEN GET INTO TECH SUPPORT PAGES

I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME HELP ON THIS DRIVING ME MAD

THANKS
1 Reply
BalaSGS
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

RE: I cant download from my account PLZ HELP

1. Click Start and select Search.
2. In the Search box, type CMD and click OK. (If the operating system is vista, then in the Search results window, right-click CMD and select Run as Administrator.
3. In the command prompt, type REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL and press ENTER.
4. After the confirmation message is displayed, type REGSVR32 VBSCRIPT.DLL and press ENTER.
5. Click on the below link and follow the screen shot instructions to repair the internet explorer.
http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100034&lang=en_US&prior_tid=32&AnswerID=16777216
In addition to that open the control panel and check for any other security programs, if anything found uninstall them.
Restart the computer.
Click the below link and follow the screen shot instructions to reinstall the Mcafee products.
http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100507&lang=en_US&prior_tid=42&AnswerID=16777217
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community