cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
author1
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

I can't install my mcafee virus software that I bought at walmart.

I can't install my mcafee that I bought at walmart.  I typed in the address www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard  I got nothing.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 22/01/10 11:18:13 EST AM
3 Replies
MaheshCJ
Contributor III
Message 2 of 4

Re: I can't install my mcafee virus software that I bought at walmart. I typed in the website address, but I get nothing but yahoo questions answered. Can anyone help. I really need to get this installed.

Hi author1,

You might be searching the link under yahoo search.

You can try :

Windows XP :

Click Start -> Run -> Type the Link www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard

Click on Ok.

Windows Vista :

Click on Start -> Start Search ( right above the Start button ) -> Type the Link www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard

Push Enter on your keyboard

The above should take you to the McAfee website.

Regards

Mahesh CJ

author1
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Re: I can't install my mcafee virus software that I bought at walmart. I typed in the website address, but I get nothing but yahoo questions answered. Can anyone help. I really need to get this installed.

Thanks, I tried that and it said it couldn't be found.  Does McAfee have a toll-free #?

Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Contact mcafee chat from http://service.mcafee.com/LocaleSelect.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS&pt=1&st=CHAT they will be able to find out your subscription details and help you to install the program.

note:moving thread to security center 9 2009

Thanks,

Dinesh K

on 1/22/10 12:19:31 PM GMT-06:00
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community