cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reimer
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

How do I make them deliver what I paid for?

Have  bought the product on the 20th November, payment was on the 22nd. After 10 days they still have not delivered what I paid for. Any advice on what I can do other than just reversing the payment. Was impossible to find a human being available for help on their website and website does not answer my question. How can I stop wasting my time?

Reimer

Labels (2)
4 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do I make them deliver what I paid for?

Reimer, where did you buy the product and what exactly was it?  If you paid online then simply download it from the German account page:  http://home.mcafee.com/ change the country at top right if necessary.

If you bought a package that was to be delivered then you can speak to Customer Servce directly to check its status:

Um mit einem Kundendienstmitarbeiter zu sprechen, rufen Sie die
Nummer 06 966404330 an. Möglicherweise werden Sie nach Ihrer für die
Registrierung verwendeten E-Mail-Adresse und der Bestellnummer gefragt.
Es fallen möglicherweise Telefongebühren an.
Geschätzte Wartezeit: 10-30 Minuten
Betriebszeiten: 09.00-18.00 local, Montag bis Freitag

http://service.mcafee.com/LocaleSelect.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1&st=PHONE

Reimer
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for trying to help. I bought it online, but looking into my account it still says "waiting for payment" although they have debited my bank account 10 days ago. So they do not want to give me anything. As I am in South Africa right now do not want to pay huge telephone bills and wait for hours in a "Hotline". Would it not be better to train them in customer service by just reversing the payment?

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

I guess they are waiting for the payment to show up at their end...takes a while from the bank to them I guess.  You could use the Customer Service Chat line.

Unfortunately we have no connection with that side of things.

ajacobs
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

The customer service number for South Africa is 011 707 5500.

Is this a long distance call for you Reimer?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community