cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl58
Former Member
Message 11 of 15

Little fingers

Thanks. Will also use the spy ware tool you recommended in the thread that was you moved.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 15

RE: Little fingers

Good luck.
Carl58
Former Member
Message 13 of 15

All ok

happy Thank you. I have followed your instructions faithfully ..kept little fingers out of the study;) said a prayer for the dial up to be faster than usual and hey presto i am protected fully again. DAT file is now up to date as well. I am now going to install the Super anti-spyware thing you recommended in the locked threat (http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=227360 ).
Thanks again..and yes i do trust McAfee and never download music:p my dial up is to slow here LOL. Maybe that is why i have yet to have such major problems as others have indicated they have.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 15

RE: Fix nor virtual technician working. NOT PROTECTED?

Glad you are OK.
andi2021
Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Re: RE: Little fingers

All over the world you can find very busy and tired people who are often called students. That's how I started my education. I liked everything, I met a lot of good people and got to know the city. After a while I started getting assignments that I couldn't give answers to and didn't know what to do. Then I met these guys. They are masters of their craft and go into detail. I recommend their essay writing services to you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community