cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pete71
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Download manager version 3.0

Just read about this in one of the forums. So, am I to understand that this year I do not have to go to the trouble of installing the new Security Centre and uninstalling the old one? I read that this new download manager will automatically uninstall the old version for me. Correct me if I'm wrong thanks.
4 Replies
OliverJohnSimps
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

RE: Download manager version 3.0

Yes Pete, the new version of McAfee Download Manager would automatically uninstall the older versions of McAfee Products and then attempt to reinstall the new version of McAfee Products.

Thanks,
OJ
pete71
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

thank you very much - although "attempt to reinstall the new version" doesn't sound promising
OliverJohnSimps
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Well we did have some problem with the new Download Manager, however we have resolved it and the future releases should work perfectly fine.
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

:rolleyes:
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community