cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mercelous
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Download Issues

I am trying to download the DM setup file. I purchased the Mcafee Security which is in my account. I try to download it and it tells me "Internet connection unavailable." I am browsing so my internet is fine. I have spoken to tech support with no help. Does anyone have any ideas?
Labels (2)
6 Replies
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 7

RE: Download Issues

Could you try this step and let me know if it worked?
Verify the system date on your computer by double-clicking the clock in your system tray. When the Date and Time Properties window opens, confirm the date, time, and time zone are correct. If they are not correct, adjust them in this order:

Time Zone
Date
Time

Disable the option for Internet Explorer to check for server Certificate revocation

Click Start, All Programs, Internet Explorer.
Click Tools, Internet Options.
Select the Advanced Tab.
Navigate to the security section and deselect Check for server Certificate revocation.
Click Apply to save the changes and test.
mercelous
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

The certificate revocation worked!! Thank you very much. I was on the phone with tech support for hours today.
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Glad you are ok
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 7

Excuse my butting in here, but Vinod I noticed your post and I've had the same issues from time to time. Question, in IE7 (in Vista anyway) there are two items, uncheck them both?
(See attached)
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Priority would to remove the Cert revoke but yes the other won't cause issues
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 7

Thanks. Moved this to the solved section.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community