cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capy2147
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Can someone explain to me why a..runtime error keeps coming up on pages I am viewing, it mentions that there is..no debuggers are registered that can debug these exceptions to JIT debug?

Run

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can someone explain to me why a..runtime error keeps coming up on pages I am viewing, it mentions that there is..no debuggers are registered that can debug these exceptions to JIT debug?

No need for multiple posts...I'm answering you here: https://community.mcafee.com/thread/39228

Locking this one.

cskalski
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can someone explain to me why a..runtime error keeps coming up on pages I am viewing, it mention

It started happening after I uninstalled Nord VPN and installed McAfee live safe. Then I started to get the run time popup. I installed the older file version 1.33 because this is an older Satellite Core i3 laptop w/only 6 gb of ram. It was painfully slow so I cleaned it out. I stopped Nord from being a startup program and the machine was "finally free" to run quickly as it should. Then I uninstalled Nord because if it doesnt launch automatically for my 80 yr old mother then what is the point keeping it.

I installed Live safe since I have a multi-unit license. Have the popup but everything is running error free. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community