cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_jayita
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Activation issue! Please help

I have recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop which has come preloaded with McAfee Security Center. When I start my laptop, it shows a message to Activate my software, but when I click on the Activate button, it does not work. It doesn't give any message either. I have tried connecting to the internet and then activating, but still nothing happens. I have also tried uninstalling and then re-installing it. Please help. I have a CD which has the license no. on it. I use Windows 7 OS and IE8

1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

Re: Activation issue! Please help

Best you call Customer service or click on Customer service link and choose chat

Asia Pacific (APAC)

If you are located in an APAC country that is not listed in our site menu above, we offer 24/7 free online self-help. Please use the links below to access our self-help services:

Technical Support

Customer Service

If you are unable to resolve your issue using our self-help services, please contact Customer Service or Technical Support using the numbers below. A McAfee representative will schedule a call back within 24 hours.

9am to 9pm

Country

Phone Support

India

1800 425 2454*

000 8004401144*

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community