cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomasC
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

www.webimmune.net

I have registered earlier today for http://www.webimmune.net and still haven't got the email with password so that I can submit that Arcsoft uDigital Theatre.exe file.
That site tonight timed out twice when I try to access it.
3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

RE: www.webimmune.net

You choose your own password there anyway.

Go to https://www.webimmune.net/default.asp and click the Forget Password link at the right, then check your Junk/Spam folders for the email. (Yes I know, it should read Forgot Password?).

You don't have to do it online, you can email it.

Email file to: [EMAIL="virus_research@avertlabs.com"]virus_research@avertlabs.com
When submitting samples via E-mail all samples must be packaged in a .ZIP file. When creating this .ZIP file, it is important to understand that the .ZIP can be no more than 3 megabytes in size and can contain no more than 30 files. Additionally, any .ZIP file created must be password-protected using the password "infected" (minus the ""). Failure to follow these guidelines will cause your submission to be rejected.

If they reply negatively respond keeping headers instact and they will escalate the case.
TomasC
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

No option to select password

Something must have changed. Read the instruction for use. It starts out:
Instructions for use:

1. If you are a new user, select the "Register a new user" link. Fill in the required information. You will be sent a password so that you can log in.

If you have already registered, just log in providing your primary e-mail address and password.

I tried to register again as a new user and there are no fields for selecting your own password. The instuction above clearly states "You will be sent a password so that you can log in."
That is the catch-22 situation. Since I never received an emailed password.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

RE: No option to select password

Sorry, I didn't realise that. Then use the email method. I can only assume that there is a problem with the website as with many of the support web pages in the last few days.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community