cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brownk1
Contributor II
Message 1 of 10

Your devices screen

How do I select another computer listed on the "Your Device" screen so I can see the settings info for the computer that I select. right now it only selects the first one on the list as the default. see attached screen shot.

9 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 10

Re: Your devices screen

Hello @brownk1,

Thanks for contacting us.

The Default device will always be the one which you are currently using to view the list of devices. You should be able to select the other devices by just clicking on them and go to settings. If you are unable to do it, please close the McAfee software, restart the PC and open the McAfee software and check again to see if you are able to view the information of other device. Let us know about the outcome.

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

brownk1
Contributor II
Message 3 of 10

Restarting did no work, this has been for a while now and  happen on all computers. how do I fix it?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 10

Hello @brownk1,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused,

Unfortunately we were unable find any active McAfee subscription under the email address.

Please provide the below information to assist you better

1. Please provide the email registered with McAfee

2. What is the version of the McAfee product installed on the computer, You check this by opening McAfee product->my info-> about

3. Is windows up to date?

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 10

Hello @brownk1,

We have sent you a private email for further assistance, Please respond to that email with the requested information

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

brownk1
Contributor II
Message 6 of 10

Done, sent you a private email.

brownk1
Contributor II
Message 7 of 10

Status Please!

brownk1
Contributor II
Message 8 of 10

How do I select another computer listed on the "Your Device" screen so I can see the settings info for the computer that I select. right now it only selects the first one on the list as the default. see attached screen shot.yourdevices.jpg

brownk1
Contributor II
Message 9 of 10

Re: Your (my) devices screen

I stump McAfee again, they could not answer the question or fix the problem.

Angus456789
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Re: Your (my) devices screen

same issue
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community