Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anon3632
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

What version am I using?

Sorry I am new here :confused: :confused:

I feel stupid, but I don't know which version I am using! How can I check?:confused:

Also I have a problem and I don't know where to post about it.:o
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Leeeeeeelo
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

RE: What version am I using?

Hello anon3632 ,

To know which version of McAfee Product you are using , open the McAfee Security Center . Then click on " About " , at the right bottom corner of the Security Center window .
A new window will open , listing the versions of your installed McAfee products .

Have a nice day .
anon3632
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Yea I read that from somewhere else but I can't find the about button! it's not there.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

If your taskbar icon is like this: - right-click it and go to each application "About" and post the details.
If it is like this: - double-click to open SecurityCenter and then click "View Details" or "About" at the lower right of the new window. Post the details from each module.
anon3632
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

Oh I shoulda known. thank you 😛
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

You're welcome.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community