Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelbtn
Former Member
Message 61 of 65

Re: WFP Errors

https://community.mcafee.com/message/202485

A Google of ehtray and Mcafee also finds it.

Already spoken previously to tech. Support twice with no solution.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 62 of 65

Thank you.  We Mods don't always have time to search.  I believe this is a known issue and that it's being worked on.   All I can suggest is escalate those cases with Tech. Support.

nigelbtn
Former Member
Message 63 of 65

How can I escalate when tech support won't look at the community entry 202485 and they insist each time I talk to them that it is a Windows issue.

nigelbtn
Former Member
Message 64 of 65

I guess nothing new? Be nice if tech support would review community entry 202485 as it describes the problem that is occurring now and I presume they have documentation on how they fixed it. I provided the link in post number 60. The problem continues to occur and I would prefer it fixed.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 65 of 65

They rarely visit here and any fixes they have are never published here anyway.   These boards are merely for guidance and peer to peer support.   There are several known issues that we've been told recently they know about so I would trust Tech Support if I were you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community