Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freelancer
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Total Protection 2009 - can't activate my subscription

Hello.

Somebody please help me!

I installed McAfee Total Protection 2009 (3 product user) and it expires on 15/2/2010. It was by a disk. I have been getting a message everyday for a few weeks saying I need to activate my subscription. When I click the option to activate, nothing happens. I had a previous version of McAfee which I didn't unistall because it said I didn't need to on the new disk instructions. When I registered it said it had used my previous versions details. It is the same email address as before. Now today is the last day on the warning message.

What's going on. I'm really fed up with it. I'm impatient too because nothing seems to work. Is my McAfee going to stop working?

It says I am protected. The Security Centre Information on the Home section of my McAfee, won't let me activate my subscription.

Please help.

Freelancer
1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

RE: Total Protection 2009 - can't activate my subscription

Do it by phone or use Customer Service Chat....top of page 2nd link from the left. Sorry to take so long but only just noticed this post.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community