cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spence
Contributor
Message 41 of 42

RE: This fix worked for me...

From my point of view yep, I will know for sure when it updates next time.

You and many others here have helped me many times in the past, for that I am grateful and the above post as I hope I mae obvious was not aimed at you, your non paid work and assistance has probably helped most of us out of scrapes and issues in the past, and I feel you should be rewarded.

I always come here with my problems, not to the support, as I know the answers I get here will be realistic and welcomed, not so with the tech.

It is such a shame, Mcafee is an EXCELLENT product, have used it almost as long as I have used the internet and all bar one major virus has kept me running. I just feel things need to change on the support side of things to keep the majority of us with Mcafee.

Anyway mate, until the next time, thanks for all of your help.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 42 of 42

RE: Not Protected, Sig File Old, Fix, But Not working

Thanks and good luck.:)

Moved to the solved area as the original poster is now OK.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community