cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
halton
Contributor III
Message 1 of 3

McAffee Service Host stopped Working

I have Windows Vista HomePremium 32 bit processor and my browser is IE8. I keep getting these error messages intermittently. Can you help?

Thank you.

Jerry

2 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAffee Service Host stopped Working

Hi Jerry,

Actually , we are looking out logs to understand and resolve this issue, could you please let us know if you are interested in working on a remote session with me. If yes  , please check your email and I have requested for call back information to proceed with this.

Thanks,

halton
Contributor III
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAffee Service Host stopped Working

I have replied by email. I said I don't have a phone near the computer I suggested that we could get together by skype or you can email me instructions on how to obtain the logs and I can do it and email them to you. If these instructions aren't to technical.

I said Friday July 29, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Eastern time US and Canada.

Jerry

Message was edited by: halton on 26/07/11 3:22:25 CDT PM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community