Did you mean: 
cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: McAfee you are at risk pop up!

Jump to solution

ok, thank you for the update.

sorry to see that the service article from mcafee could not help you with this.

it is common with new pc's that it often comes with pre installed trial versions such as McAfee.

hopefully the live support can assist you with this issue further.

greetings

cdmassey62
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Jump to solution

I can't reach a person I can't stop your pop ups. They were giving an option to not see the pop up again but this new one does not give that option. My machine is being hacked by MCAFEE as I do not have this on my computer. Some how you hack into my machine and I can't stop you from doing this. I will never purchase anything from you because this behavior is disturbring

cdmassey62
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution

I want the pop ups to stop as you obviously know how to hack into pcs to try and force us to pay for something we do not want. I'm going to the CC about it because I want it to stop immediately. I have an anti-virus I am comfortable with so please go away.

CharHorn
Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

I dont see anything in control panel

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community