Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aniela
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

McAfee Total P.2010

hi.

I don't know about antivirus,i'm here beginer . I've got norton and it was little complicated, now i try mcafee and i'm satisfied with this, it's very easy for use.

Can someone help me with configurations and settings ? i would like to know basic settings and advices ?

thank you

Laura

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee Total P.2010

It installs with its basic settings so there is no need to alter anything.   To open SecurityCenter double-click the taskbar icon.  Click Help at the top right for the comprehensive help section where you can then click Help for the actual help files or Support for live help.

Click Navigation for other options.

That will explain all the various aspects.

If you need an actual person to help there is Technical Support Online Chat available via the link under 'Useful Links' at the top of this page.

On that page you will see a country list at the top right so you can obtain help in the language that is most comfortable for you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community