Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plotinus
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

McAfee SiteAdvisor - Two possible ways for me to install it

If I wish to install SiteAdvisor I seem to have a choice of 2 methods:

1) As a free download from the McAfee site via Google.

2) Activate as an existing part of my SecurityCenter 10.

Is there any difference between the two?

2 Replies
Aldrin
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee SiteAdvisor - Two possible ways for me to install it

Sorry for the delayed response, in fact the version of Site Advisor what you get from Security Center (or) from www.siteadvisor.com are the same. But there is one other paid version which Site Advisor Plus.

Please refer to this link for more reference http://www.siteadvisor.com/download/windows.html

Plotinus
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee SiteAdvisor - Two possible ways for me to install it

Thanks for the reply. The reason for asking was that McAfee Security Center came with my new Dell computer so, in about a year, I need to decide whether tor not to continue on a paid basis. If I don't it would be useful to know that the free version of Site Advisor is the same if I wished to continue using it.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community