cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roxxiiee
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

It won't restore

I enjoy playing online games (such as maplestory and some private servers of it :p)null but ever since around a week ago, McAfee scanned by itself. I haven't been able to download the client for the games to work sad They always worked before. I found them in the restore part of the McAfee Securite Center part. Everytime I clicked restore, when I went to the location where they were they would appear for a split second (enough time to read the filename) then they would disappear again sad Why does the restore not work?

It says PWS-OnlineGames.eg (Trojan) but even the one i've been playing for around 3mnths now claims to have this Virus. :confused:
1 Reply
BalaSGS
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

RE: It won't restore

The removed file may be a really infected one, so disable the McAfee Virus Protection have the program download and just to confirm whether it’s an infection please login to http://webimmune.net/default.asp by registering with your email address and password.

Upload the specific file of the program that’s get deleted by McAfee and send us the submission ID number.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community