cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benk123
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Is Security Center still available to buy/re-subscribe?????

My subscription for Security Center is coming up very soon.   Is it no longer called "Security Center"?

I have Dell/McAfee.   I am an older person I don't use mobile or have a smartphone or device.

We have just 2 desktop pc's.  I just want to re-subscribe to the Secuity Center we now have.

I click the tab to re subscribe and it now says "Livesafe". I don't know what that is.   Is that the same thing as Security Center.

Is the interface on screen the same thing.  I'm very confused by this.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is Security Center still available to buy/re-subscribe?????

Hi 

Security Center generally ships with a new Dell PC purchase and will auto-renew provided you've added Payment details within McAfee account.

Note that SecurityCenter cannot be purchased from McAfee Stores/Online as a new product.

Latest purchases of Dell PCs also ship with McAfee LiveSafe which is a multi-device/platform product from McAfee.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community