cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spoon25
Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: Interesting Issue/Really a Pain

Sure, no problem for me. If it can help to find what is the issue and how to solve it kartkiks can contact me and ask the logs he needs.

spoon25
Contributor
Message 32 of 34

Hi, simply wanted to inform you that the notification of the Firewall are back and I don't have the "invisible notification" preventing to click in the bottom-right are of the screen.

I didn't uninstall any Logitech driver or any other software, but in the meanwhile I saw that McAfee did few updates.

I was on McAfee SecurityCenter 11.6.385, Virus Scan 15.6.228 DAT 6819, Personal Firewall 12.6.172 and Anti-Spam 12.6.135, and actually I'm on McAfee SecurityCenter 11.6.385, Virus Scan 15.6.228 DAT 6826, Personal Firewall 12.6.172 and Anti-Spam 12.6.135.

It seems that the new DAT fix the bug or maybe it was linked to something else ...

karthiks
Former Member
Message 33 of 34

Hi,

Can you verify the McAfee subscription and check you are able to see the verification complete popup message with the OK button. Thanks,

Right click on the M icon from the system tray

Choose Verify Subscription

spoon25
Contributor
Message 34 of 34

Yes karthiks, I can see the complete popup message.

It's like if everything is now fixed, it was few weeks I didn't see any notifaction, but now everything is back (and without do anything myself, just allowing McAfee to do the updates).

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community