The home products aren't compatible with any server systems.
See System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 (32-bit) with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or higher,
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher,
- Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit) and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution
- 256 MB RAM
- 75 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Optional: Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later
Only the Enteprise (Corporate) products support that, I believe, but they require multiple licensing.
McAfee does have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If it is the Enterprise product that you are talking about then you should be posting in the Corporate section
, plus the Virtual Technician does not apply to those products anyway.
If you had home products installed previously then it must have been a very old version which would now be obsolete, but I would need more information.