cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamkadmon
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

ITS NEVER GOTTEN FIXED

I've had McAfee for years and EVERY SINGLE DAY I have to go in, Delete the Folder I moved to a sub-folder and then the desktop.  Since 2009 Tech has said this will be on Next Years list to fix and ITS NEVER GOTTEN FIXED.  In Jan. 2013 I run out of McAfee subscription on all my machines and its HELLO NORTON!  I'm tired of VIRUS LIKE BEHAVIOR FROM a Company that's supposed to protect me FROM VIRUS LIKE BEHAVIOR!  Its totally bullsh1t.  They just don't care is the only option you can draw.  I've seen them say "its not that big a deal," "don't worry about it," etc.  It's my fracking computer, I want what I want and as much as I love McAfee's program, I'm sick on being disregarded.

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: ITS NEVER GOTTEN FIXED

Folder?  I have no idea what you are saying, sorry.   The thread you posted to was about a shortcut and it was fixed ages ago although noone bothered to mention that in the thread.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 07/12/12 5:09:50 EST PM
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I have absolutely no idea what this post is about. but either it's nothing to do with the shortcut thread or it's somehow related but the poster isn't being any too clear about the actual problem. Either way this needs a new thread, so I've branched it. The old thread will be locked.

Message was edited by: Hayton - change subject - on 07/12/12 22:03:28 GMT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Good idea, thanks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community