Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Obby1
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

I want HELP to renew

anyone:

I did go to McAfee McAfee and paid for a two year renewal.  I have my new grant number.  I need to the system already on my computer.  How do I marry up the new grant number to the McAfee

system now on my computer so that it will function again?

I have tried different things but it seems like I am gettin nowhere.  I need to get my McAfee renewed and updated!

Please help on this community  or email me at

email removed for your safety & privacy - moderator

Many thanks!!

Frank

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 05/12/09 4:34:50 EST PM
Labels (1)
1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: I want HELP to renew

Grant number?   I think you must be referring to Enterprise products in which case you need to ask in the Business section such as here: http://community.mcafee.com/community/business/general

If you are referring to home products then you should speak to or chat with your local Customer Service department, under the McAfee Support link at the top of the page.

Don't ever expose your email address or other personal information in public forums.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 05/12/09 4:38:54 EST PM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community