cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yhonyvanegas
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

I have problems with the actuvation serial of the Internet Total Protection 2010

Hi, I have problems with the serial of the Internet Total Protection 2010 that I bought at office depot in medellin colombia, they have changed the CD twice but they told me Mcafee has to solve this problem, the CD part number is: Number removed by Mod. Please Help.

Message was edited by: Dinz for security purpose on 10/11/10 7:47:28 AM GMT-06:00
3 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Re: I have problems with the actuvation serial of the Internet Total Protection 2010

Hello Yhony,

Could you please let us know what is the error message that you receive while activation ? If possible attach a screenshot for the same.

Also, What is the operating system of the computer ?
Did you have McAfe programs installed in the computer previously ?

Note : Please do not post you personal information here on boards,

Regards,

Dinesh K

McAfee Onlne Community Moderator

yhonyvanegas
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Re: I have problems with the actuvation serial of the Internet Total Protection 2010

Hi:

I have Widows vista business edition and yes I had a previous liscense of Mcafee and the message is the serial does not correspond to the product.

I'm attaching the message.

I bought the box with CD and Serial number at Offcie Depot in Medellin Colombia and they have changed twice the box and they are telling me the only option is from Macafee thinking on a real solution of this problem.

Also, I have contacted technical support form Mcafee and I sent them a scanned copy of the box aand the envelope of the CD with the serial number. The report number is 573896475.

I hope you could help me because I'm tired of being unistalling and installing each two weeks this softwae from the CD and I'm seriously thinking about changing the antivirus software.

thanks a lot!!!

Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Hello Yhony,

I have forwarded this case number to the concerned dept, I will update you as soon as I get more information .

Thank you for your patience . .

Regards,

Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community Moderator

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community