cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anggaradit
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Flashing red still

Can anyone help me, my mcafee still flashing red.

i have updated mcafee, but its still flasing red "your computers is at risk"

few days ago, auto updates are interupted by bad internet connection.

And it has red flash since then, even i updates my mcafee manually.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: Flashing red still

It probably became corrupted by a partially completed update.  Try running the Virtual Techician once or twice to see if it can fix it:  http://mvt.mcafee.com/

If that fails to help then I suggest uninstalling in the normal manner via Control Panel > Programs, then running the MCPR cleanup tool, rebooting and reinstalling from your online account.

You can uninstall the MVT afterwards if you wish from Control Panel > Programs - just like any other programme.

anggaradit
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

why can't i click the link of mvt you gave?

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Something maybe wrong with your browser as it works fine for me.  Check for malware using Stinger and Malwarebytes Free or any other tools mentioned in the last link in my signature below.

If you can't click on that either something is most definitely wrong.  Either try another browser or try to do a System Restore to before all this started.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community