You will have to open ports using System Services if the application must accept unsolicited connections from other computers to work.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
2. Select Internet & Network, then click Configure on the right.
3. In the section titled Firewall protection is enabled, click Advanced.
4. Select system services from the Home list on the left.
5. Uncheck the option Windows file sharing
6. Click OK and close SecurityCenter.
Do the same in the other computer even,
And then try to share the printers. Let me know if you have any issues on the same.