cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 21 of 39

RE: Dear Mcafee Comunity,<br

If we can fix this by using a Proxy or getting the download server for the mcafee to be permanent that would be very nice.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 22 of 39

A proxy wont do it. I'm hoping someone spots my flag and helps out.
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 23 of 39

I hope for that also T_T.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 24 of 39

All I've managed to find out about error 12002 is that it isn't unique to McAfee. It means that the network or connection timed out. This can be caused by software, your ISP or the use of beta browsers.

I'll keep searching.
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 25 of 39

your a very nice person man, thanks for trying your best to help me, i will wait for the good news thank you. ( I think mcafee should hire you to thier suppor).
Dennis_Allen
Former Member
Message 26 of 39

just curious.. have you already tried downloading using firefox or any other browsers (opera, maxthon, etc..)?:rolleyes:
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 27 of 39

I download the DMSetup.exe, then once i open it, a small window comes and start downloading and like this, how i am gona try opera?
Dennis_Allen
Former Member
Message 28 of 39

instead of saving the dmsetup.exe on your desktop, run it right away, using an alternate browser aside from IE. (like mozilla firefox, opera, maxthon, avant, etc.., except unsupported ones like safari, netscape, among others):)
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 29 of 39

I tried it by saving the dmsetup.exe to my desktop and tried it by running it right away. Hmm i will try it with Opera and see what happend.
TheAladdin
Former Member
Message 30 of 39

I tired with opera but the window opened after i run right away the file is the same window for the IE.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community