cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jomaria
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Computer not protected

Hi can someone please help me and tell me why my McAfee total protection is saying my computer is connected to a network that is not trusted, i dont know if a warning came up as i was having problems connecting to the internet this morning so my son may have done this by accident.I dont know how i re-connect to a trusted network so can anybody help PLEASE,,,, THANKS  jomaria

2 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: Computer not protected

Hi jomaria,

Can you please provide the following information such as,

What is the type of your internet connection ? (dsl/cable/wireless)

Open security cetner and let me know whether it states "Am I protected YES" or "Your computer is secure"

Regards,

Dinesh K

jdeusna
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: Computer not protected

I have received 4-5 notices that my computer is not fully protected recently. Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community