Thanks for the heads-up on the follow up program scans. I just finished the MalWarebytes' and it found 11 instances of the trojan trail. It looks like McAfee's Stinger didn't do a complete job. It is always hard to tell what Stinger does, because he doesn't show anything for results. Stinger did get me going, though.
The registry had the data bytes of what I found the "preferred and alternate DNS's" set at. Apparently they were what were keeping me from getting to malware, antivirus and antispyware programs when I first got the bug.
I will be letting the Superantispyware run while I sleep tonight.
Thanks again for the come-back.