cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USA1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Blank/white-out Alert Viewer

How do I enable the proper and FULL display of the Alert Viewer?

I am getting these CLOAKED or blank Alerts often and I CANNOT make it go away while it accumulates massive amount of memory in Processes. In Windows Task Manager, I am able to End the Process or End Process Tree, but I never know WHAT IS TRIGGERING these alerts which is utterly important!

Further, by ending the process, I do not know if I am ALLOWING or exempting whatever that triggered the Alert to process against existing Firewall Policies. Can someone give me some color on the matter?

As you can see from the attached image, when the codes were leaked on the Alert Viewer, it clearly shows the Alert Viewer was CODED to CLOAK certain reach outs.

Is there a solution to this other than put the app in auto-mode via Smart Access in the Traffic Controller that allows pretty much everything that has a valid certificate to process where it is locally appropriate or not? 

Thanks very much.

Mcafee blocked alertviewer 12.JPG

1 Reply
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 2

Re: Blank/white-out Alert Viewer

Hi @USA1 

Greetings from the McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

McAfee aware of this issue and working towards the resolution. We will let you know once we receive an update on it.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community