cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDATOOLS
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Blacklist Removal Request - Please Help

We have done everything asked of us to get our website unblacklisted and nothing has worked. This website was hacked years ago, but we have released a completely new website and there are NO pups or malware on the site. I've posed multiple threads in the forum (with another user name) asking for our designation to be reduced from medium risk to no risk, but I never got any response. This is KILLING our business and has been for 6 months. Please please please help!

The website is easiercommunications.com

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blacklist Removal Request - Please Help

Hi   @DDATOOLS 

Greetings from McAfee.

We have raised a ticket to the concern team.

The website will be reviewed and classified accordingly, please check after 3 - 5 business days.

Please follow the below McAfee Article for any similar situations,

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Edward Franso 

DDATOOLS
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blacklist Removal Request - Please Help

I've tried calling multiple times as we do not have 3-5 business days to wait. We are about to lose a 3rd party vendor and a great deal of money because customers can't access the site due to your blacklist designation. It has been impossible to find anyone who can get me on the phone with someone from your division to expedite this process. This could cost us our businesses and you guys won't even pick up the phone. Please call Adam at 720-245-8244 as soon as you get this message. It's very important! 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community