Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edufrnslv
Former Member
Message 1 of 1

Anti-Span bar not functioning as it was supposed to be work

Windows XP Professional notebook

MS Office and Outlook 2003 installed.

When Internet Security version 9.0 was up and running in my PC everytime I marked a message using those Outlook McAfee complement bar on the top of my PC to indicated that message is a spam, then the spammer message - when arrives in the internet - moves to McAfee Ant-Spam inbox.

All the time the same sender e-mail address that was marked sends a message it moves directly to the McAfeee Anti-Spam inbox.

Ont the other hand, needless to report that McAfee Security Center 10.5, compile 10.5.194,  is not working!!

The same spammer address message, who was previously selected and choosen to be moved by MS Outlook to the McAfee Anti-spam inbox when arrived, now goes to my main inbox!!!

Funny is that my MS Outlook software shows the active McAfee bar, side-by-side the MS Outlook bar  - . you can see in the file bellow but in MS Outlook   "Help menu" and in its "About area " looks like that McAfee is not listed among disabled itens and the bar is around!

But it was working ....

I will be very glad if you have a carefull look about this matter.Thanks in advance!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community