Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yaroslav2
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

return the money

Jump to solution

I live in Ukraine, there is no adequate support service for my region, why write about 24-hour support if they tell me: Contact us from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. You have debited my last money and I have nothing to live on, YOU did not warn me about the charges, I try to log into my account and I am told it does not exist, I cannot log into it or even re-register my email, YOU have charged £90 to sign up for an account that does NOT exist.

And for that matter, I was registering from the Russian region because mine didn't exist, and you have it written: We are cancelling support for users from Belarus and Russia, but you charge

MY ACCOUNT TO MAIL yaroslav.*********@gmail.com
ORDER NUMBER CS3163040854

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 8

Re: return the money

Jump to solution

Hi @Yaroslav2,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

7 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Yaroslav2,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

widityayoga
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello Krishna
I have the same problem
Maybe you can help regarding the refund
Thanks

krishna55
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @widityayoga,

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

bobyivanov
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello,

Within the condition of a started period of 30 days after making an automatic payment, I want a refund.I stop using your product. It will be uninstalled after a refund of your terms and conditions contract.The reason is that you do not represent it on the territory of my country. You don't have a legal representative here and you don't speak our language.It is impossible to negotiate for the better offers you offer to the users of the site. Last but not least, the price of your offer is very high for the region in which I live. With her you bring me to begging and the impossibility of a normal life.I live in the poorest country of the European Union and I do not wish to use your expensive product!It is my right to refuse this product, but I cannot speak your language to reach a good offer. It is your duty to fulfill this according to your terms and conditions. That is why I am asking you to take a refund decision from here. I in turn agree to uninstall your product from my device.

Thanks in advance.

H54007
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi. MCAFEE took £141.59 auto renewal from my UK Barclays account on 3rd Feb.

I do not have MCAFEE. No idea why money taken

H54007
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution
Please respond. I do not have funds to cope with such a massive unwanted payment
H54007
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Not cool. Do not have MCAFEE on any device. You have somehow charged me. For what service. Help

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community